Mallory and Casey met at Purdue University while they were cheerleaders for Purdue athletics. It’s amazing that even after college, they still put their skill to use. What’s better than a bride floating in the air at the top of her new husband’s hand! If that isn’t a metaphor for supporting and trusting each other in marriage, we don’t know what else is.
Congratulations to you two amazing people! We are so excited and thrilled to have worked with you and can’t wait to see you both grow in all the incredible things you will do in life.
- Ceremony: St. Patrick Catholic Church
- Reception: Bel Air Event Center
- Caterer: Pastarrific
- Photographer: Velvet Lotus Photography
- Hair Stylist: Designing Lines
- Flowers: White Willow Events and Mallory
- Make Up: Family Friends – Hannah Wever and Reilley Storm
- Cake: Cummins Inc. – Hospitality
- DJ: Groom’s Family
- Dress: Blue House Bridal
- Tux: Men’s Wearhouse