Sometimes you just know when you meet a couple planning their wedding that there is just something special there. Avery and Wes have been so amazing to work with! They both have truly genuine character and have treated us like family. Avery and her mom, Kathy, planned a gorgeous day at Arborwood with a wedding on the patio, a full dining room of their favorite guests, and a traditional grog to share with everyone.
Avery and Wes’s wedding day was incredible! They always say a little bit of rain on the wedding day is good luck. We certainly had more than a little rain, but the skies cleared just in time to get everything dried off, the sun came out, and everything turned out like a dream.
- Venue & Catering: Arborwood by Shoup’s
- Event Coordinator: Kimberly Segraves
- DJ, Jay Large: Large Sound
- Photography: Velvet Lotus Photography
- Bakery: Mammaw’s Sweet Shoppe
- Flowers: Heather’s Flowers
- Dress: Miss Pamela’s Bridal, Rochester, IN (retired) Casablanca Sienna
- Bridal Hair & Make-up-Christina & Co
- Rings: Roth Jewelers
Check out the full gallery after you’ve seen this little sneak peek!